- 1 handful of medjool dates (soaked for half hour)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 handful of pecans (or any nuts you have to hand)
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- ½ handful of raisins
- 1 grated carrot
- 2 tbsp of milled flax seed
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients together.
- Roll into small balls between the palms of your hands and place on some grease proof paper or onto a tray.
- The mixture will be quite moist, so it’s best to keep in the freezer until ready to devour
- Enjoy with some Nobó frozen goodness!