We're hiring a Marketing Executive.
6 months full time.
Potential to become permanent position. Salary - TBD
Start Date - Immediate
Joining at an exciting time for the business, with a number of new product ranges launching into various channels over the coming months. Candidate will see exposure to all areas of the business and involvement in day-to-day activities alongside management. Key focus within the role will be assisting in building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. Tasked with building awareness of the business in its home market, as well as introducing brand in creative and engaging way’s to new geographies. Will also have key involvement in developing the online platform.
Who you are:
- Has a sound sense of creativity and design, with ability to create content as well as manage third party assets for marketing communications
- Innovative, and care intently about the details
- Food lover, with interest in health and wellbeing
- Brand lover, takes enjoyment from brands that strive to do things better, and more creatively, than the rest
- Ability to work independently, and enjoy getting involved in a wide array of tasks in a dynamic environment
What you will be doing:
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our social channels that attracts new customers and engages current audience
- Creation of copy for outbound marketing, social, websites and sales decks.
- Planning and managing all social media platforms under guidance from Marketing Director
- Ideation and execution of marketing campaigns for both current and new markets
- Coordinating and executing launch plans for both new products, and new markets
- Assisting management in day-to-day operational activities
- Managing company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Building out key marketing/sales elements of current website - for example, subscription model and wholesale portal
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Growing brand awareness in both home and export markets through various social strategies, including influencer, gifting, affiliate.
- Strategise with marketing director and other key stakeholders to identify ways that digital and social media can support the company and campaign objectives.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other bespoke online and offline projects
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with a strong understanding and passion for the creative process
- Relevant Third level qualification
- Highly creative skillset which can be applied to both creation and management of digital content, ideally with experience in Photoshop, and/or similar.
- Proven ability to ideate, create, and execute marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop effective and compelling social media copy and visual assets to drive engagement and conversion.
- Good understanding of eCommerce, PPC & SEO
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate