About usWe are an award winning Irish food and lifestyle business built around innovation,
collaboration, creativity... and most importantly delicious food. Driven by our love of natural, simple ingredients and our belief that treats should always be delicious, we're on a mission to reinvent the classics, starting with ice cream and chocolate. It is an exciting time for the brand as we launch new products and enter new channels.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity to join an ambitious growing business as Company Accountant. You will be responsible for managing the daily and monthly accounting activities and financial analysis of the company’s wholesale, online, and retail operations. The role will be working with the business owners and store manager on a daily basis. Responsible for key areas from accounts payable, month-end duties, to stock control and management.
What it involves* Processing of sales invoices and receipts for all the company’s activity on a daily basis.
* Follow up with customers regularly to ensure payments are received on time.
* Processing supplier invoices daily and liaising with supplier to reconcile accounts.
* Preparation and completion of month end bank reconciliations and VAT returns.
* Payroll processing
* Posting the bank on a daily/ weekly basis and ensuring payments and receipts are allocated correctly.
* Assist in analysing sales and profitability performance through all channels.
* Being actively involved in the month end process and working with the Management Accountant to produce a P&L and Balance sheet for each month by an agreed date.
* Optimise Production Planning – forecasting by customer and channel
* Work closely with the internal and external teams regarding all areas of stocking ordering, management and logistics
* Monitor, review & report on stock levels, including weekly/monthly stock takes
* Highly proficient in Excel
Key attributes, skills and experience required for this role include:
* Part qualified Accountant / Accounting Technician
* High attention to detail
* Proactive, positive attitude with the ability to work on own initiative
* Reliable, motivated pro-active with a willingness to take on responsibility
* Capable of working within a small team
* Good communication skills
Our Mission and our Values:
To simply create indulgent, healthier treats without any compromises
To offer every single customer a unique and welcoming experience
To deliver exceptional customer service
To highlight who we are and what we do at every step
To find creative solutions
To build a happy and valued team
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Please contact Rachel at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to apply