Start date – November 2021
We are an award winning Irish food and lifestyle business built around innovation, collaboration and creativity... and most importantly delicious food! Driven by our love of natural, simple ingredients and our belief that treats should always be delicious, we're on a mission to reinvent the classics, starting with ice cream and chocolate. We are delighted to be opening our very own flagship store right in the heart of Dublin 6. And that’s where you come in!
About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate experienced Barista to join our team, full time. We are on the lookout for someone friendly and professional, who has a love and passion for speciality coffee. (We are excited to have partnered with the wonderful team at Cloudpicker, who are on board to provide training and support!)
We are looking for a team player, who has the ability to create a welcoming and relaxed environment for customers and their fellow Nobó teammates.
If you are passionate about coffee, wellness and people and have previous barista and customer service experience in a busy retail or hospitality environment, then we would love to hear from you!
What it involves:
- Greeting customers as the face of Nobó
- Preparing and serving coffee and other beverages
- Drive and maximise sales of products
- Preparing food items
- Operate POS system
- Ordering, receiving a distributing stock supplies
- Providing exception customer service
- Maintaining cleanliness standards of The Treathouse
- Adhering to HACCP and food safety standards
- Previous barista experience and coffee knowledge essential
- Passion for coffee and a love for what you do
- Passion for our brand and ethos
- A keen interest in healthy living and wellbeing
- A cool and calm head
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a sense of pride in what you do
- Ability to work both weekdays and weekends
- Warm and kind personality
- A can do, positive attitude!
- Paid holidays
- Company discount on delicious treats
Our Mission and our Values:
- To create insanely delicious treats from the simplest ingredients, made with love, by hand.
- To build a store at the heart of the community
- To be of benefit to our neighbours
- To offer every single customer a unique and welcoming experience
- To deliver exceptional customer service
- To highlight who we are and what we do at every step
- To find creative solutions
- To build a happy and valued team
Role is based in Ranelagh, Dublin, Ireland.
Believe you could be part of the Treathouse dream team?! Send your cv and cover letter to Rachel@nobo.ie