Start date – Immediate
We are currently hiring for full-time & part-time baristas and front-of-house staff, details below. We are also on the lookout for kitchen, bakery and production staff for full and part-time roles.
We are an award-winning Irish food and lifestyle business built around innovation, collaboration and creativity... and most importantly delicious healthy food! Driven by our love of natural, simple ingredients and our belief that treats should always be delicious, we're on a mission to reinvent the classics, starting with ice cream and chocolate. We are delighted to now have our very own flagship store right in the heart of Dublin 6. And that’s where you come in!
About the Role:
We are seeking enthusiastic, cheerful and experienced front-of-house team members. We are on the lookout for friendly, professional and self-motivated individuals. You must be a team player and have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced busy cafe environment.
If you are passionate about coffee, good food and healthy living and have previous front-of-house and customer service experience in a busy retail or hospitality environment, then we would love to hear from you!
What it involves:
- You must have previous on-the-job experience working as a barista and know how to dial in coffee and continuously adjust recipes based on weight, time and taste.
- Taking care of customer needs and requests, always with a smile.
- Preparing smoothies & drinks
- Operating POS system
- Maintaining and practicing safety and cleanliness standards
- Responding quickly and proactively to any customer needs and concerns
- Supporting the team with food prepartion, açai bowls and other duties.
- Adhering to HACCP and food safety standards
- Previous barista experience
- Previous food handling/customer service experience
- A keen interest in healthy living and wellbeing
- A cool and calm head
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a sense of pride in what you do
- Warm and kind personality
- A can do, positive attitude!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid holidays
- Company discount on delicious treats
Our Mission and Values:
- To create insanely delicious treats from the simplest ingredients, made with love, by hand.
- To build a store at the heart of the community
- To be of benefit to our neighbours
- To offer every single customer a unique and welcoming experience
- To deliver exceptional customer service
- To highlight who we are and what we do at every step
- To find creative solutions
- To build a happy and valued team
Role is based in Ranelagh, Dublin, Ireland.
If you think this is the right role for you please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
Treat yourself better