Valentine's, galentine's or palentine's.. whoever it is that you're celebrating next week, making something hand-made is a simple yet thoughtful way to connect with people you love and show them you care.
This easy to follow, gooey brownie recipe comes from our recently opened Treathouse kitchen! (TOP SECRET !! ) and is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free!
Follow the below steps, have fun and don't forgot to make it with love.
12 large brownies
- 250g almond milk + 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 250g water (double shot of expresso optional)
- 125g rapeseed Oil
- 60g melted nobó chocolate
- 220g coconut sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 165g almond flour
- 200g gluten free flour
- 100g cacao powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp salt
- Dried edible rose petals
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a medium sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the Apple cider vinegar into the almond milk and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Sieve the flour and almond flour into a large bowl. Add the other dry ingredients and give it a good mix to distribute everything evenly.
- Now place all the wet ingredients (except the chocolate) into a separate bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the melted chocolate and quickly stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and using a spatula stir to create a smooth batter.
- Pour into your baking dish and bake for roughly 25 minutes. Check if the centre is still gooey, it should be a bit gooey but not too much and adjust baking time adding about 5 to 10 minutes if not cooked properly.
- Take out of the oven and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Cut into desired shapes, enjoy warm
Tip: Every oven is different, try not to overcook them, ours took about 35 minutes until they reached the correct gooeyness!